Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My Mission

Everyone wants to be successful, each persons perception of success is different but everyone wants to achieve it.  Some may find it in making lots of money, some may find it in traveling, some may find it in changing the world in a major, drastic way. For me and my career in physical therapy and athletic training, I want to be so good in my field that I have patients and athletes personally asking for me. I want to be so helpful that if someone needs help they immediately think of my name. Being an inspiration to children, teenagers, and adults is very important to me in becoming successful. There are thousands of physical therapist but I want to stand out from the crowd, in a a good way. Since I was a little girl I knew I wanted to be different and be remembered.

9 comments:

  1. Rylie,this is perfectly worded. I love all the examples you used, because it's so true that everyone wants success. With your determination and outstanding personality nothing will stop you from reaching your goals. I'm so happy you are starting your internship today. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally dig your perception of success! I think it's really inspiring for someone to look past success as just money or fame, and desire success in serving others! I really respect that about you, and what you said. If i had a broken limb, i would certainly hope that you would be my physical therapist, because i feel like you would treat your patients the way they should be treated!
    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely a person to remember Riley! I have never met anyone quite as confident and funny as you, and I'm sure you will be a well loved physical therapist. You have a big personality that will carry you far in life! Good luck with your learning, fill your brain and be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is cool that your passion is physical therapy. I am also looking into working in that field in addition to becoming a chiropractor. Through my sports I have had to go to many PT offices and I do have to say they are amazing in what they do and I really look up to them. Hopefully one day you will have patients that will look up to you to in additon to requesting to work with you personally. In my experiences it really oes make a diffrence if you have a PT trainor that you are confortable with and that you can connect with.
    Keep it up,
    Warner Marquez

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool mission statement Rylie!! With your work ethic and captivating personality, I can absolutely see you achieving this (and more) in your professional life! Mrs. Gagnon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its great that you want to be remembered and its awesome how you have a plan to complete the following goals that you have set for yourself since you were a little kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its great that you want to be remembered and its awesome how you have a plan to complete the following goals that you have set for yourself since you were a little kid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think its great that you want to be remembered and its awesome how you have a plan to complete the following goals that you have set for yourself since you were a little kid.

    ReplyDelete